chad crumbaker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools

The game is set in a fantasy world where various species including orcs, gnomes, dwarfs, zombie elves, goblins, etc have reconciled their differences to live among each other. To gather into separate groups and come together to destroy one another. Fantasy and chaos rules the world.

The gameplay has the characters and their accompanying weapons moving in chess like ways that are displayed on each card. The characters can land on enemies, shoot them, or do various special attacks. The attacks and moves are resource based allowing you a large variety of play styles. You can move up to 8 characters each turn or do a combination of movement, attacks, and special attacks.

Currently looking for a publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kell
United States
Lino Lakes
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [WIP] Marvelous Dystopia a chess like game with resources, artwork completed, set in a fatastic world gone wrong.
Just a heads up for future projects, publishers usually replace any art when they sign a product. This could save you a lot of money in the future (or time if you did the art).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chad crumbaker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Re: [WIP] Marvelous Dystopia a chess like game with resources, artwork completed, set in a fatastic world gone wrong.
spicyqueso15 wrote:
Just a heads up for future projects, publishers usually replace any art when they sign a product. This could save you a lot of money in the future (or time if you did the art).

Yeah I've heard that, but I think it really does help get the feel of the game across. It's ok if all of the art goes away, it was fun to do either way, and the illustrations didn't cost me too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kell
United States
Lino Lakes
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Either way, it looks good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chad crumbaker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Appreciate the compliment, I'll try to post a gameplay video soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.