Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Koziey
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Detach Team is a possible Rally Action. Is it possible to use this action to reduce a 3-4 step squad to create a Fire team for scouting purposes? The idea would be to detach a Fire Team and order it into terrain with a Potential Contact to scout. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holman
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, a Fire Team can't scout (as they can't enter empty cards), but an Assault Team definitely can.

That's part of what they (and the Detach order that can create them) are for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Koziey
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Holman I see that now. Thank you.

Can I Detach an Assault Team from a Squad and use that to scout PCs? I'm learning the game and playing WWII Normandy. I don't see anything in the Rules which says otherwise. I guess the only downside to this approach is that you use up more commands when working with Assault Team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CrackerJack747 wrote:
Holman I see that now. Thank you.

Can Detach an Assault Team from a Squad and use that to scout PCs? I'm learning the game and playing WWII Normandy. I don't see anything in the Rules which says otherwise. I guess the only downside to this approach is that you use up more commands when working with Assault Team.

That is pretty standard procedure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.