Popular Tags: [View All]
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a 2009 copy and while it has all the correct chariots and leaders stickers on blocks (12) it only has 2 extra = 14.

question, are their 4 extra or only the 2 extra and its a rule book misprint?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a spreadsheet with every block in every C&C Ancients product, and it's telling me there are 12 rectangular blocks in the base game: 7 brown and 5 gray. I think that's 3 leaders each, 2 chariot units (of 2 blocks each) in brown and 1 chariot unit (2 blocks) in gray.

Edit: I didn't mark down how many extra blocks the sets came with (e.g., in excess of what you need to sticker) because I assumed either they would be the "worst" blocks that are marked up in some way, or not always consistent with how many of the "extras" they gave you.

That said, I do have all my extra blocks floating around in a bag somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for getting back to me! The rule book specifically says 16 large rectangle blocks, even though there are stickers for only 12. Think u could dig it up and find out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy has two extra rectangular blocks, one in each color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine too. It also has 2 extra black blocks for 18 total instead of 16 total black, like the rule book says. It does have the 345 total wooden blocks which is what the contents say it has.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.