Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Late backers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Livingston
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Just wondering the status for late backers. I could have sworn some people said they late backed and have received their copy. However, someone on KS comments showed a cmon reply indicating late backers would be worked on after all are sent out and then wait on more copies from China. I've attempted to contact cmon to no avail. Anyone know more about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirm. Super late backer, went all in. got my game like two weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Livingston
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Like even after pledge manager closed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Hater King wrote:

CMON doesn't really close their pledge managers the way a lot of projects do. As long as you paid and finalized your pledge a bit before stuff started leaving china your pledge is mixed in with everything else. We just hit the soonest US shipping will be done by date yesterday, so most likely they are still shipping stuff. If you don't hear or get anything next week I'd contact them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hater King wrote:

I completely missed the KS campaign and learned about the game only after the pledge manager closed. I reached out to CMON and asked them if they had any unpaid pledges that I can assume. They put me on the waitlist and then in April I got the link to their PM allowing me to put my pledge in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris H
msg tools
EZpath wrote:
Hater King wrote:

I completely missed the KS campaign and learned about the game only after the pledge manager closed. I reached out to CMON and asked them if they had any unpaid pledges that I can assume. They put me on the waitlist and then in April I got the link to their PM allowing me to put my pledge in.

Same, got put on a waitlist and I got the pledge link a month later, in late January. Got my shipment like a month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Livingston
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I'm in same boat except for the receiving game part. So much contradictory info. This is good to hear though. Ty all. I'm fine with the wait no rush tbh. Just curious what the process is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.