Subject: Is there a Hoss in the House? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Johnson
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya. Does anyone know any little region of the internet I may be able to get a sealed Hoss to finish my collection? I've seen people selling ones in poor condition with missing parts for over $100 USD...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
epinema wrote:
Heya. Does anyone know any little region of the internet I may be able to get a sealed Hoss to finish my collection? I've seen people selling ones in poor condition with missing parts for over $100 USD...

You missed it by like 2 months from Miniature Market. Back in July a bunch of old and rare Tannhauser figures randomly showed up on Miniature Market and they were at clearance prices. I got Hoss, Hoax, Oksana, all the troop packs, etc., for $5.00 each. There was a post here alerting people. I'm sorry you missed it, but I recommend to check them every day, because you never know if they'll pop up again. That's how I was able to get them. I've been checking there every day since, like, March, after I first got the Core game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.