wendigo song
United States
Claymont
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the things I miss is Twilight Struggle's early, middle, and late war decks that are mixed in as you progress through the game. I tried to split the decks into three decks, but on many of the cards I was somewhat at a loss as to which card would go to what deck. Has anyone tried to do this, or better yet is there someone so familiar with the events of the war on terror that they could split the deck of the base game into early, middle, and late war decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Edelstein
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be interested in the expansion, Labyrinth: Awakening. It provides a "Campaign Game" scenario where you play all 120 cards from the base game, and then you play a seeded deck of Awakening's 120 cards. The expansion rules (mostly) only come into effect when the expansion cards start. This provides a TS-like experience as one era's cards give way to another, and makes for a game of decent length since it's basically a 2-deck game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.