Subject: Free Dice Giveaway rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
I am giving away a Beautiful Set of Polyhedral Dice(maybe more) and all You need to do is Thumb my Geeklist item:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/230379/item/5650403#item5...

The Geeklist this item resides on is the G4GG list, where you tip listings in order to enter a lottery drawing. I AM NOT ASKING FOR GEEKGOLD. I want everyone to have an equal chance at winning, so I am using a tool that draws from thumbs. Below is a Picture of the Dice available to choose from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
Looks great, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maria S
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to use a draw by thumb the other day but couldn't find an active link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
blackgold369 wrote:
I tried to use a draw by thumb the other day but couldn't find an active link.

Here you go!!

https://g4gg.shalom.craimer.org/tools/draw-by-thumbs/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this idea! Thanks James. I saw some other interesting offers there too, so after a couple months of being disheartened by G4GG I tossed a little gold at some of the offerings... Not too much though, because I'm always disappointed when I bid 500+ and don't win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
thanx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy Mountain

Colorado
msg tools
mb
I could stop raiding game boxes for random d10s? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted W
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Sight beyond sight!
badge
*Shrug* Wampas, am I right?
mbmbmbmbmb
These look great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Britt Rountrey
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
badge
I finally noticed my hubby bought me overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is your wife eligible to win??? modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
generalsmilie wrote:
Is your wife eligible to win??? modest

NO!!!!angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have added a stipulation for myself. For every 100 thumbs the item gets, I will draw another winner. So far, we are up to three winners. Come one, come all. No sock puppets please. One body, one thumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drawing in two days!!! all I need is a thumb on the above linked Geeklist item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
3 more thumbs will release an extra set of dice. (At 497 right now.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations to:

Rose
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
"And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." - Khalil Gibran
mbmbmbmbmb

Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb

Rae Zin were here
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
All good things
badge
The BANCE - bear dance!
mbmbmbmbmb

Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Jim
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mb

Geekmails coming soon!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this opportunity to replace the ones of mine that are getting worn out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.