Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Cerebria: The Inside World» Forums » General

Subject: What is exclusive in Origin Box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
What is actually exclusive here? All I really see is the custom insert and possibly the emotion booklet? Im assuming the miniatures will be sold separately like how anachrony was. Other than those things everything else is included in the base and retail right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently the booklets, spot UV on main board., and the ability to upgrade to pre-painted miniatures.

Miniatures as you say will likely be available later.

Upcoming custom glass beads will be exclusive to the Origin box. And I assume there will be some upcoming stretch goals that will be as well.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wang
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Procurer of rare and exclusive titles.
badge
I'm blue daba dee daba die daba deeeeeee daba die
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't the retail box only come with picture stands? So the origin box would have miniatures.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Webb
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Straddllw wrote:
Doesn't the retail box only come with picture stands? So the origin box would have miniatures.


Yes but they are not exclusive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Straddllw wrote:
Doesn't the retail box only come with picture stands? So the origin box would have miniatures.


Yes, the retail box is standees only, while the Origin box has standees and unpainted miniatures, with the option to get the miniatures pre-painted.

However, most people are assuming that the unpainted miniatures will be available, at least to some extent, for later purchase, while the pre-painted option is most likely only available during the campaign.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
the KS page lists exactly what is exclusive to the Origin box: the insert, the booklets and the minis*. Was something confusing to you?


*The minis may be sold separately later
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
the KS page lists exactly what is exclusive to the Origin box: the insert, the booklets and the minis*. Was something confusing to you?


*The minis may be sold separately later

OP posted because he was confused. Did you find that confusing?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
DragonsDream wrote:
the KS page lists exactly what is exclusive to the Origin box: the insert, the booklets and the minis*. Was something confusing to you?


*The minis may be sold separately later

OP posted because he was confused. Did you find that confusing?

if "what is exclusive to the Origin box" is a confusing issue, perhaps the Mindclash guys might want to know so they can make it clearer.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve G.
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
It wasn't clear to me from reading the KS page whether or not I could pre-painted minis after the KS. Guess I'm really still not sure.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
steveg700 wrote:
It wasn't clear to me from reading the KS page whether or not I could pre-painted minis after the KS. Guess I'm really still not sure.


As far as I know, it's been stated that the only way to get the pre-painted minis are to get them through the Kickstarter campaign.

Only the unpainted minis may be sold later.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C GX
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The plastic tray will also be exclusive to the Origin box from what I know.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.