Flamme Rouge» Forums » General

Subject: Flamme Rouge Companion app exhaustion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
Does the companion app allow tracking of exhaustion between stages? If so, I haven't found it yet. I'd love to use it to keep track of a longer tour but it would be tough without keeping track of exhaustion if we don't play all in one sitting.

Relatedly, if I could save multiple tours, it'd be easier to play the tour over multiple sessions with potentially more than one group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on a 21 stage Grand Tour at the moment and we've done 13 stages over 3 sessions so far. At the end of each I simply dot down the stats on a piece of paper and take a picture.

I know this isn't what you're asking, and I would love those features too!

Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Gourdin
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
berzerkelian wrote:
Does the companion app allow tracking of exhaustion between stages? If so, I haven't found it yet. I'd love to use it to keep track of a longer tour but it would be tough without keeping track of exhaustion if we don't play all in one sitting.

Relatedly, if I could save multiple tours, it'd be easier to play the tour over multiple sessions with potentially more than one group.

Hi Jason,

Yes the app does track exhaustion cards. You must ensure you have the latest version (v2) and enable the feature in the settings.
Then you will be asked for exhaustion cards remaining after each rider arrival. Afterwards, the exhaustion cards to keep for each will be displayed when stage is over.

Regards,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps of topic but I've seen pitures from the app with pink and (another kind of color I don't recall) riders. When will this version be ready for download?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stig Morten
Norway
Kvernaland
flag msg tools
Thunder Alley: Crew Chief Expansion - Coming soon to Kickstarter!
badge
Evil lurks here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Slotracer wrote:
Perhaps of topic but I've seen pitures from the app with pink and (another kind of color I don't recall) riders. When will this version be ready for download?

If you go the starting page of the app, and chose the settings cogwheel(top left) you can toggle on 5-6 player expansion form the menu that pops up.

At least that option is available in the app I have for iPad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, must look into it when I get home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
Awesome. This works for me as described. I had checked that screen earlier but it must have been before the app updated. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.