Klaus Gunther Herzog
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This idea stems from my negative impression of 3 particular cards... Tenno won me the game twice, and I'm not sure I like it.

Basically three cards that let one avoid being targeted in Battle A, Battle B, or both. Since there are 21 favors and only 18 of them will get used (3 per season x 6 seasons), you COULD simply remove those three cards and have new favors come up every season.

BUT they're not necessarily BAD cards, just anti-climatic in the last turn. So, what if...

Last Turn Battles

If a "no combat" favor card comes up in Winter of Year 2, replace that card with another from the deck.

Worst case scenario would be that all three of those cards come up in the last Winter, all would be replaced, but STILL with no duplicates, as there are three cards that, in the existing rules, would never see play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.