Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

World at War: Operation Garbo» Forums » General

Subject: Missprinted counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
Few days ago I opened my "newjustarrived" waw:operation garbo box and, as expected, I found the missprinted counters.
I opened ticket in l'nl forum but at today no news. The link for updated counters didn't work...have some of you idea how to solve the situation?
Have some of you the file to print about correct counters? Thanks in advance
Simone
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in this as well. Got my game a while ago but hadn't noticed about the misprinted counters.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

That game was printed over four years ago by the previous owner of the company. We had look and we do not have any components for that game and not sure if we ever did. If you like please return the game to where you got if that, not an option open a support ticket and we see what else we can do.


David
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,
Thanks to answer me.
I don't want to send back the game and if the game have your brand on the box I must have the possibility to contact you to try to solve my issues.
Is just from your words that I know about the owner change but seems very unbelievable that you cannot have one file shared years ago to solve the situation. I don't want counters replacement, I don't want my money back I just would like to have a Pnp file to adjust my incorrect counter to can play and enjoy my game, as i told before,with your brand on the top, back and four lateral side.
Your answer like this in your forum and your closing ticket without any other explication is not good customers service. You bought one brand with all benefits but also with all duties, including try to help new/old customers ( I have EG, B&B, OG, Dot1stP and two compendium) just more than closing ticket after too rapid answer.
I hope best for your new company and for all future projects
Thanks
Simone
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wsmithjr wrote:
I'd be interested in this as well. Got my game a while ago but hadn't noticed about the misprinted counters.


If you want contact me on geek mail, I can share the errata ticket I found inside the box, is not the top but can work to understand the missprintg.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LNL Publishing wrote:
Hello,

That game was printed over four years ago by the previous owner of the company. We had look and we do not have any components for that game and not sure if we ever did. If you like please return the game to where you got if that, not an option open a support ticket and we see what else we can do.


David


...just to update the situation:
I found the solution, could be enough to send me the pdf page with counters in line of fire #9 where was added the correct counters from the free file on old website.
I find the solution to give the correct customer service, now is your time guys
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

Please send me the PDF and I will post it here as a download file as well as at our website. We did not even know the old owner did this. I did not close the Support Ticket or at least not on purpose, in fact, I ask Darren (our Shipping Manager) to provide you with a PDF of LoF 9. If you read around you will see we go out of our way to provide the best customer service possible. I am very sorry if I gave you the impression I didn't want to deal with your issue, that was not the case.

Thank you in advance for your help.


David

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SIMONE BONAVITA
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LNL Publishing wrote:
Hi Guys,

Please send me the PDF and I will post it here as a download file as well as at our website. We did not even know the old owner did this. I did not close the Support Ticket or at least not on purpose, in fact, I ask Darren (our Shipping Manager) to provide you with a PDF of LoF 9. If you read around you will see we go out of our way to provide the best customer service possible. I am very sorry if I gave you the impression I didn't want to deal with your issue, that was not the case.

Thank you in advance for your help.


David



Hi David,
Thanks for your effort to solve my( and maybe not only my) issue with waw:OG.
Could be my fault due to my not very great English skills but I was so surprised to understand from your post that no help could arrive from your side, just because "new owner I cannot solve old owner issues".
I love your waw series, I'm keeping monthly money to take some of new waw85 series boxes and you can imagine my frustration after my misunderstanding after your answer...I even tried to give you the solution just to have the correct counters and believe again in your company
I cannot have the old shared pdf ( my issue would be solved if I found it), but I can give you the old link shared in posts here :
http://www.locknloadgame.com//OperationGarbo/WAWOPG-Csheet-E...
I hope that can help you to find it
and do the right thing you told, put here the pdf for all people with my same issue.
Thank you for the LoF#9, I will wait Darren contact.
I'm here for everything you need,
Cheers
Simone
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.