Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Blackburn
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a two player game last night, with someone I was teaching. It was both of our first games, scores ended up being -43 vs +24, unless the score track is finite in which case I only got +20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Allaert
Belgium
Dadizele
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, I tested the prototype last year and as far as I understood, the score is infinite indeed. Especially with 2 players high scores are likely to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
mbmbmbmbmb
roadie75 wrote:
Hi, I tested the prototype last year and as far as I understood, the score is infinite indeed. Especially with 2 players high scores are likely to happen.
infinite positive... not negative though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi, Steven. The score track is infinite. We didn't draw it longer, because it happens very rarely that someone reaches more than 20 and you only need it in the final scoring. In fact, it's only possible when your opponents play very poorly . The record I've seen once, was +46 in a 3 player game, with the other 2 at -40 or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
El Rahvin
msg tools
mb
I just played my first game and ended at +44 in a 2 player game. I’m not that happy because i felt it was way too easy. I think this is briljant with 5 players, but with 2 i felt barely any pressure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.