Eric Robichaud
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

Longtime boardgame geek working on his first project, I'm going all in on this one - work on a prototype (including 3d modeling on miniatures) is ongoing. I want a print and play version for the community by the end of the year for feedback, and hopefully something on Kickstarter in 2018 if I can get comfortable with how shipping/production works.

The theme is a car combat game in the style of Twisted Metal.

The job is artwork for six (6) player boards (4"x8"), one for each vehicle - and eventually a larger piece for the cover art if the budget works out. (there may be more work down the road for more player boards if I think this game has a crowdfunding chance)

These would just be good, detailed images of the vehicles - in colour - no real background except for something really basic.

As for budget, we're working on it - preferably, I would like to deal with a Canadian-based artist, because the exchange rate right now is putting limitations on the project. I can do 2 pieces for $300.

Below is the best example of what I envision in my head. While I realize I could probably never afford something this beautiful, the basic idea is there. I love the "blueprint" detailing on the bottom corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Turner
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
sent private message

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.