Michael Scribner
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in acquiring models from Tactics to replace the unpainted models in my Fleet Captains game. I'll be swapping the ships onto the Fleet Captains bases, so the Tactics bases are unnecessary (in case you have ships that broke off their bases, etc.)

Again, I don't need (or want) the cards, tokens, or anything else that came with Tactics. I just want the ship models. The list I'm looking for is below. If you happen to have models of ships that LOOK identical to one of the ships I've listed, that'll work too! (For example, if I listed the USS Enterprise D, and you have a copy of the USS Venture, I'd take that; I just want the model to match up).

Obviously I'm not wanting to pay full collector prices for these things as if I was buying a whole game-usable miniature. I'm hoping maybe I can pick up a lot of commons that people had duplicates of, broken ships people couldn't use but that I am capable of fixing, ships people lost components for but the miniature is fine, etc. You make a few bucks per ship, and I don't have to take the time to paint these miniatures. Win/Win.

Please don't reply to this forum post, just PM me with the ships you have from my list (or suitable replacements for ships on my list), and what you want for each of them. We can work out details from there.

Federation
USS Enterprise A
USS Enterprise E
USS Reliant
USS Voyager
USS Yosemite
USS Excelsior
USS Prometheus
USS Equinox

Romulan
I.R.W. Valdore
Denaith
Cadius
R’Liria
I.R.W. Terix
R.I.S. Vorital
R.I.S. Pi
R.I.S. Apnex
R.I.S. Talvath

Klingon
IKS Negh’Var
IKS Kronos One
IKS Gr’oth
IKS Klothos

Dominion
Gurot’Gamec
Pel’Patannu
Tenak’Talar
Ammut-Alar
Kaza’Kime
Marlen’Mal
Subek’Somac
Talno’Terax
Gor Portas
Koranak
Prakesh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.