Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Kingdom Death Monster 1.5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gunther Guldentops
msg tools
Hello,does anyone know when the retail version will be released? And if the gamblers chest will be for sale?
I also red something about black fridays,should I wait for them or should I buy the core game when it's released?
Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, and welcome to BGG! The new user forum here is generally for questions about "how do I do something on BGG" rather than about specific games.

For information about Kingdom Death Monster, check the game page for it: Kingdom Death: Monster . Your question might be answered there already as that game has had a lot of discussion around it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Come join us in the game's forum. Start with this thread. Short answers:

1. No retail version, but 1.5 will be available directly from the Kingdom Death web store once the reprint ships to backers. Should be next month or so, given the most recent update.

2. Don't know whether the Gambler's Chest will be for sale as a package deal again. We probably won't find out until it ships (not next month).

3. There is usually a Black Friday sale on the website. We don't know yet what the initial price on the core game will be; MRSP is $400 but Adam was selling them for $300 at GenCon. We also don't know if the core itself will be on sale at Black Friday, though I personally think it probably will. Your call as to whether to buy as soon as it's available or wait until the sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Guldentops
msg tools
Oh I'm sorry.I'm new to this site.Won't happen again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Guldentops
msg tools
Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the Geek. You're starting with some strong topic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.