Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When should I expect the Library Sign up to go up for BGG CON 2017? A month out from the con?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Stone
United States
Ephrata
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in this... I missed the library load in because my flight was too late in the day for it.
I also really enjoyed doing a few shifts in the library. great way to see what people are playing and surprisingly a good break from the hustle and bustle of going from game to game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have this up within the next week.

Kristine
BGG Store/BGG Library
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The Honorable Salmon P. Chase
mbmbmbmbmb
Is library unloading really a thing? I'm carpooling up from Austin, but if I'm there on time, I'd be happy to unload the truck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
majicbaby wrote:
Is library unloading really a thing? I'm carpooling up from Austin, but if I'm there on time, I'd be happy to unload the truck.
It really is a thing

If you're available Tuesday around lunch find a Team Geek member and see if they need help. There's usually badges to stuff while waiting for the library to be delivered.

Also, putting the "doors" back on and loading the library back onto the trucks on Sunday around 1pm is a thing. Volunteers are usually welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
majicbaby wrote:
It really is a thing

If you're available Tuesday around lunch find a Team Geek member and see if they need help. There's usually badges to stuff while waiting for the library to be delivered.

Also, putting the "doors" back on and loading the library back onto the trucks on Sunday around 1pm is a thing. Volunteers are usually welcome.

Volunteers are ALWAYS welcome on both ends of the convention - there is plenty to do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Ebright
United States
Centennial
Colorado (CO)
flag msg tools
badge
New Avatar! So much Excite! Photo credit to Debbie Ohi, who is Awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
majicbaby wrote:
It really is a thing

It's totally a thing, and it's a very cool thing. If you haven't seen or been a part, definitely plan it into your schedule to be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristine Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up now!

BGG.CON 2017 Library Volunteers - 76% Full - 10 days until BGG.CON!

Kristine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.