Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
mbmbmbmbmb
Was a big fan of Innovation but haven't played a while. Would love to see/read/view others' thoughts before I pick this up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the simplest of the four expansions, and it's a delight (of course, I like them all). The cities themselves are cards with no dogmas, and extra icons. Some of the icons are new commands that are performed (kind of like a dogma) just once, just when they're played. A couple of the new icons represent achievements -- one counts as an actual achievement, and another counts if you're the player with the most of that color of card. There's a new command which allows you to double-shot the dogmas off one of your cards, if you have two conditions: (1) a city card with the enabling icon, and (2) a card to tuck away that is equal to or lower than that city's level (# on card).

That's quick and dirty, and it's been a month or two since I played so I might have botched a detail or two above. But I hope you get the gist, and I hope you get the expansion because it is a worthy addition to the Innovation oeuvre!

Best,

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.