Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Naresh R
India
Chennai
Tamil Nadu
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rule book states that the blanks match any symbol. Is it necessary that there is a minimum of one real symbol match while playing a card? For example, is it legal to play a cash-blank-cash card on top (from the left) of a gun-blank-cash card to get the sequence cash-blank-cash-cash? On this play, the gun is covered by the blank and the other blank is covered by the cash. It seems like it shouldn't be allowed. Should it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emspace
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
nareshram121 wrote:
The rule book states that the blanks match any symbol. Is it necessary that there is a minimum of one real symbol match while playing a card? For example, is it legal to play a cash-blank-cash card on top (from the left) of a gun-blank-cash card to get the sequence cash-blank-cash-cash? On this play, the gun is covered by the blank and the other blank is covered by the cash. It seems like it shouldn't be allowed. Should it?

I would say, according to the examples on page 3 of the rulebook, your example is a legal play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Donnelly
United States
Beltsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. That sounds like a legal play to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
nareshram121 wrote:
Is it legal to play a cash-blank-cash card on top (from the left) of a gun-blank-cash card to get the sequence cash-blank-cash-cash?

Yes, that is a legal play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.