Subject: My new game Humiliated rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Wright
United States
Nottawa
Michigan
flag msg tools
Welcome everyone to humiliated the game where you will laugh, cry, and be humiliated. The first person draws a duel card and go against someone and they play(rock paper scissors, flex off to a macho song or head bang to a rock song.) The winner gets a point and the loser has to draw a humiliated card which is where the real fun starts. Having to pick a humiliated could be something that is not that bad or it could be something awful (someone throws a hot dog at your face, draw a 70s mustache on your face with a marker, or sniff someones shoe.) Win the most duels and you're the winner. The stories you will have after you play will be unforgettable. Grab this game, get some laughs, and tell your friends. Now I know that this game isn't for everyone.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/234893/humiliated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, this game isn't for anyone ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, did not want to be the first to puke. Awful game, awfulller video, awfullest idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been a rash of new BGG users in the past week or so offering all manner of crappy card games, that they think will be the next big new thing. What they are is a waste of the poor trees that will be harvested to make their crappy components.

I knew this particular game would reek the moment I saw the images appearing in Geekmod.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludvig Stigsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, what you say, is this game anything like Monopoly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Harriman
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch out CAH.ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hoier
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahahha Throw a hotdog at someone's face! Hilarious.

NOT!

See how I used a lame, out of style joke to make fun of your lame... Never mind.

I counted one time and there were over TWENTY of these "adult" and "edgy" games live at the same time on kickstarter. They are all awful. All the same. And all things you could do with a pen and paper. No one needs to pay you to do this same game.

Unless you are including the hotdogs in the box? Because that brings me to another point: what if they don't have hotdogs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen fetid piles of dog flop on the side of the road that involved more effort than this game ... at least the dog grunted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I watched that video and thought the voiceover was pretty annoying. But nothing quite prepared me for the final humiliation. Whoo boy!blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always thought that BoardGameGeek is a pretty friendly place. I'm a bit disappointed to see these reactions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Really OP, telling the truth here - you're not going to hit the top of Google or BGG by thumbing your own post and the posts that are ripping on your game. No prize will be forthcoming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mack_me_Bucko wrote:
There have been a rash of new BGG users in the past week or so offering all manner of crappy card games, that they think will be the next big new thing.

It's been like that ever since CAH came out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Putnam

Whittier
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the comments were kind of rude, but then I watched the video and think the comments were far to easy on it. Truly an awful idea of a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is being the biggest and most offensive jerk really a theme in gaming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Say what you want about the OP, but at least they had the self-respect to not rank their own game a "10".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know I thought these guys were being mean, so I went and watched the video. NOPE. They were being reasonable and nice. I would like my 2 minutes back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bracey
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Purple wrote:
I've always thought that BoardGameGeek is a pretty friendly place. I'm a bit disappointed to see these reactions.

Why? The people creating these games and making the posts are being quite rude. If you are doing something there is a basic manners involved in checking that you are doing it competently (and I know that incompetent people find it very hard to assess their own ability) and these people are not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RobertBr wrote:
Why? The people creating these games and making the posts are being quite rude. If you are doing something there is a basic manners involved in checking that you are doing it competently (and I know that incompetent people find it very hard to assess their own ability) and these people are not.

In my opinion, the OP's post isn't rude, nor does it seem devoid of manners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Wright
United States
Nottawa
Michigan
flag msg tools
Thank You I respect your comments I am new to this business and I said the game isn't for everyone. Ive gotten positive reviews about it and have gotten negative reviews on it. Can't please them all it wasn't a half attempt I did spend a lot of time on this game but it didn't pan out and I am fine with that I will be making more games not as crude. But with these comments any of these peps shouldn't have any problem playing this game LMFAO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.