Subject: World of Darkness 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
World of Darkness 2

*Game design courtesy of zd00*

Original Game

Evil Roles:

Starting Wolves

Sneaky Wolf - Views as good to Alignment Seer, no action to Aura Seer and Sneaky Wolf to Mimic.

Brutal Wolf - Brutal a player upon death.

Wolf - regular wolf.

Auxes

Mastermind - View a player to learn their alignment. If an evil player is viewed, will learn their full role. Tinker will show as regular Wolf. Once all living wolves have been viewed, promote to regular Wolf. No n0.

Mimic - View a player to learn full role. May reveal as any viewed role upon death. No n0.

Witch - Block a player's night action. (can't target the same person consecutively or block nightkill)

Good Roles:

Alignment Seer - View a player for alignment. Random good N0.

Aura Seer - View a player to see if they performed a night action. Only the wolf who submitted the nightkill order will reveal as using a night action. No n0.

Channeler (Priest-type) - While alive, there is full reveal. Upon death, may designate a player to be an aware Apprentice Channeler providing alignment reveal while alive.

Pistoleer - May kill a player during the night, once per game. If the pistoleer dies without using his pistol, other players may give up their vote for a day and pick the pistoleer's lock box containing the pistol. If multiple players choose to pick the lock box, one will be chosen by RNG. It will be publicly declared who the pistol is given to and that player will gain the OPG vig kill. If the channeler dies before the pistoleer, a gun will be announced as available upon the next revealed as good death and people may give up their vote to try and get it. The gun may or may not exist, and it will continue to be "available" the remainder of the game.

Witness - May view a player and if that player is killed, will learn the name of the player that put in the nightkill order and the wolf will learn the name of the witness.

8 Villagers - Three villagers will have unaware attributes.
- Unaware White Hat - Full role reveal upon death, regardless of Channeler status.
- Stubborn Soul - Upon death, will become a Ghost able to communicate with unspoiled dead chat. May establish a private chat and communicate up to 10 words with a player each day.
- Unaware Tinker - Will view as evil to Alignment Seer, Night Action to Aura Seer, regular Wolf to Mastermind and Tinker to Mimic.

Dusk - 4:00 pm BGG
No posting - 4:50 pm BGG
Dawn - 5:30 pm BGG

NIGHT ORDERS
Night orders are due at 5:30 PM. Missing orders will result in missing actions with the exception of the brutal order. If a brutal order is missing, the brutal will be randomized among your teammates. As such, conditional orders are acceptable and encouraged. There is NO POSTING between DUSK and the announcement of the Night Kill. Posting in this window will be punished harshly. I reserve the right to determine how damaging the illegal post was and react accordingly.

ETIQUETTE
Please participate.
I'd rather you didn't fiddle with your avatar and microbadges after the game has started.
No encryption.
Remember it's a game.
Have fun.
Only use the Replace button if you mean it; but please consider it if you find that you cannot participate as you had hoped.
If you don't want somebody to read what you say in a chat, don't say it. I do not delete chats except in extreme circumstances.

Zombie posts are STRICTLY forbidden, even jokey/off-topic posts. There will be no warnings. Out of game communications are also strictly forbidden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
BerenCamlost
dejojam1
Irina_Phoenix
PaperF
Smugs
twomillionbucks
Vanderscamp
zd00

8 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1853139

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm not going to make many tweaks for this first rerun. The only change I'm making is that the wolf will receive the name of the witness if they are seen.

I'm open to debating changes, but I want to see the game play out a few more times before we tweak much more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh I also clarified the pidtoleer. I'm still thinking that over. The gun aspect makes the pistoleer confirmable after the priest dies which I'm not sure is a good thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Serious Sloth wrote:
Oh I also clarified the pidtoleer. I'm still thinking that over. The gun aspect makes the pistoleer confirmable after the priest dies which I'm not sure is a good thing.

I strongly dislike any kind of RNG being associated with the pistoleer's kill and would greatly prefer the pistoleer choosing their heir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
twomillionbucks wrote:
Serious Sloth wrote:

I strongly dislike any kind of RNG being associated with the pistoleer's kill and would greatly prefer the pistoleer choosing their heir.

Hmm that's a better choice I think? Let me percolate on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just turn pistoleer into a no reveal 15er vigilante?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
mbmbmbmbmb
Always!!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRR the cool games lynch is when I am driving home from work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm open to shifting this some
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Riley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
*bumps game*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.