Popular Tags: [View All]
David Lindsay
United States
Palmetto
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gaaaarrr, ahoy, Mateys! *

I see there are six scenarios. I looked for them in the online rulebook but could not find them.

Can someone give me a brief rundown on how many ships there are (might be) in each scenario, and if there are any one mappers.

Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks, David

* Yes, I know SotS is NOT a pirate game, but who can resist a good Gar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lindsay
United States
Palmetto
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for your help.

I downloaded the rules from the Compass site. The scenario information is not there. The manual goes from section nine to section eleven. That's why I asked.

On a related note, how many ships are there in the scenarios? Just roughly. Five? 20? 50? All 600-plus?

*Edited to correct section number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen newberg
Canada
ladysmith
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
It is normal for their to be 100+ ships at some point in just about all of the scenarios.

smn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lindsay
United States
Palmetto
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Stephen,

Wow, that is a lot of ships!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen newberg
Canada
ladysmith
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Yes, but they are organized into squadrons, so you are not moving them about one at a time on the map. England and France each have up to 6 squadrons in play, and only the markers for those move about. When their nations are involved, there are also squadron markers for the Dutch, Spanish, and Russians.

smn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.