Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is that right that this will cost $15.54 to ship to the US?

I was contemplating backing this, but seeing the core box is $24 IDK now. Shipping almost doubles that, what a shame......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex del Valle
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
Hello there :).

We're getting better prices for the shipping costs. Now we've got a better one, which you can see in the KS campaign.

Thanks for the question :D!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
$11.81 still. Game looks great, but too hefty a cost for a card game. I have seen Kickstarters go the other way when games are produced in the US, and people in other countries have issues, so I guess this is just a reverse of that.

I have backed a few projects and your game seems like it could be the best production and play of all of them, just the cost is double. Have to think that is why you are funded, yet are not getting the love that the game deserves IMO.

Best of luck hitting your stretch goals, maybe I will be able to purchase a copy if it gets popular enough to be picked up in retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.