Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
We played 2 EXIT games already and we never had this situation. We are completly stuck. So we have go a few cards but none of them help. I looked through all of the first advice cards to just see if we have the right cards and not for a single riddle we have enough riddle cards.

So we are completly stuck. I checked back all cards if we forgot something but we didn't. We abborted the game as we didnt see a solution when even all the advice cards say that we have not enough riddle cards to solve them.

Basically that's where we are: All advice cards that are left say in the first advice that we dont have enough cards to solve them. Is this a bug?

Spoiler (click to reveal)

We got the card where Imoteps palace is on it. And the sentence that he destroyed the plan. That was an easy one, the plan is very easy to find and we destroyed it too.

But here we are stuck.

We got the following things: Riddle Card K V i J P O

The advice cards say:

- Circle: You need B i P - We dont have B
- Triangle: You need D G H N - Clearly the wrong one
- Moon: You need S - We dont have S
- Hex: You need J and R - We only have J
- Star: You need E K O and V - We dont have E

Those are all riddles that are open (Of course the last one too). I have gone through every card and I dont find a missing one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aimee Wood
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks to me like you need to solve Cleopatra's game. That will give you cards B and R, which enable you to move on.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Cleopatra's game is the + sign; it looks like you have solved the Y which is in the same room (Treasure Chamber). The hints here say you need C, L, and Q. Not sure where you went wrong, but if you solve her puzzle (or use the + hints), that takes you to card 29, then the + sign is on the chest, so card 21, and that card tells you to take cards B, R, and the strange red item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.