Hide
5 Posts

This War of Mine: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Exploration cards with "requires a x item" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan blank
msg tools
When you explore and get the BARS card in the Exploration deck it says "Check the current Location card for BARS" Yes the location has BARS but how you resolve it if you don't have a saw blade with you? Do you resolve the color deck at the bottom instead?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can't resolve it and the card stays in the exploration slot.

If you happen to find a sawblade during this scavenging phase, you can resolve the card in the exploration slot instead of drawing a new card from the unknown deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The explanation for what to do is in the 'map card' section of the card itself. It may be resolved immedietely, or lster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Lago
Brazil
flag msg tools
I have this doubt too. I can place the card ins exploration slot AND continue exploring? Or I need end exploration?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you place the map card in the exploration slot and continue your scavenging phase.

If you find the proper tools you can resolve the map card instead of drawing a new card from the unknown deck at a later time during this scavenging phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.