Popular Tags: [View All]
Bartłomiej Zielonka
Poland
Koszalin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you play this Horror? It says:
Legions upon Legions wrote:
Whenever you play a Henchman Villain from the Villain Deck, play another card from the Villain Deck.

So, when I draw Henchman then I draw another card. If this next card is also a Hanchman do I draw another card, or stops?

Second question. If I want to play with Horror cards they are added to Villains deck, or somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time you play a henchman, you play another card. So yes, if you draw a henchman and then another one, you'll play yet another card after that.

For a general explanation of how Horrors are used, see the Horrors section in the FAQ: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Legendary_Marvel_FAQ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartłomiej Zielonka
Poland
Koszalin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks.

I read the FAQ, and some things came in mind concerning Multiple Masterminds.
1. Do I have to kill all Masterminds actually in play, or just the main one to end the game?
2. If I draw Master Strike does it mean that all Masterminds attack? Or I chose only one?
3. Final Blow rule is used for all masterminds or just main?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. All
2. All and active player picks the order.
3. Not sure there's an official answer on this. My personal take is all. Any mastermind with just one card, only has to be hit once no matter what. Any with tactics and a top card, if I'm playing final blow, has to be hit once each for the tactics and once more for the top card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartłomiej Zielonka
Poland
Koszalin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, we played exactly as your answer. Horror that brings Mastermind is a though one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gandalfszalony wrote:

This really just depends on how you want to play it. I don't think that you'll find an official answer. My friends and I play Final Blow for the primary Mastermind only. With some of the Secret Wars schemes, and Villains that Ascend to become a Mastermind, it could get really out of hand if you did final blow each time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
gandalfszalony wrote:

This really just depends on how you want to play it. I don't think that you'll find an official answer. My friends and I play Final Blow for the primary Mastermind only. With some of the Secret Wars schemes, and Villains that Ascend to become a Mastermind, it could get really out of hand if you did final blow each time.

Yeah, that's what I do too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls