Popular Tags: [View All]
Gonçalo Ribeiro
Portugal
Bogarréus
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been using an insert I built using the PubMeeple plans (many thanks Brian Casey, awesome designs) but since I've aquired the expansion I had to update the design to fit all the new components.

The bottom layer stores all the minis with the exception of the three Death Stars due to their height:

The middle layer stores the mission cards, the new combat cards and the rest of the factions components.

These two trays store the starting characters standees and the new ones. The Rebels tray has a empty space since they have a lot less components than the Empire and I was trying to achieve some kind of simetry. I might find some use for it, but right now it stands there empty, like where Alderaan used to be...

The top tray is still the same one designed by Brian Casey:

I don't have the plans for it, I just cut and glued along the way but if you're in any way inspired by it and need any help I'll be glad to provide any information about this insert.

Once again, credit were credit is due, this insert is based in the designs of Brian Casey (PubMeeple).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see an insert with which everything fitst in the core game box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the madbovine
msg tools
Great Foamcore - thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.