3 Posts

Fate of the Elder Gods» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fate of the elder gods Mini Euro lodge card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Victoria
Philippines
flag msg tools
hi there i was wondering if anyone can help me figure the small lodge cards for the fate of the elder gods , they were not explained in the rule book
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Hillier
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that they're just used to determine turn order. Take each players' god, shuffle them up, and draw first player. Then they're set aside and unused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Kelly
United States
Petersburg
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the kickstarter page:

Quote:
Backers at the Cultist level and above will also receive the special pack of promotional Cult cards that grant even more powers from your Ancient One!

These cards can be optionally added to any game. There is a Cult card for every god in the base game, as well as Cult cards for Azathoth and any of the gods that are unlocked through stretch goals. There are even a couple of unaligned Cult cards for even more variety! This promotional pack will not be available in retail and is a little something special to say thanks for supporting the Kickstarter.

Or even better: Cult Cards (Promotional)

(Edited to add thread link with even more details)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.