Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Brehob
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
We've started a 3 rebel game. We figured out we get the heroic stuff (from the quickstart guide). I can also find the rule that says you get 4 activation tokens for the whole side (it was in the rules reference guide, but now I can't find that again). I've also seen reference to each hero getting +3 health.

* Can someone point me to the 4 activiation rule again? I searched a second time and can't find it...

* Is the 3 health thing correct? Can someone point me to the rule for _that_?

* Are there any other changes or things we might miss?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chainsaw Rabbit
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another rule for a 3-Hero game is that all the Hero characters must take an activation before the fourth activation is used. In addition, you can choose which Hero gets the fourth activation each turn; it doesn't have to be the same Hero for an entire scenario.

There are "Reward" cards in the core game with a summary of these rules on them, that you give to each Hero in a 3-Hero game. I forget what they're called and I don't have my copy with me, unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Olson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the RRG, under ACTIVATION on P 3:

In a three hero game, Rebel players choose one hero to claim
a second activation token at the end of each round.

Also...

If a hero has two activation tokens, he cannot resolve his
second activation until after each hero has resolved its first
activation

In a 3 hero game, each hero gets a "Heroic" reward card, which gives them each +3 health and re-states the info above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Brehob
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah. We figured out what was wrong. Our IP thought that some of the reward cards were heroic cards. Makes a lot more sense now.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the hero that gets 2 activations has to change each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Daniel
msg tools
We have completed two campaigns with three heroes, and it’s been fine. However one rule we messed up on is heroes ready their exhausted cards at the start of their activation. Which means the person who has the second activation token can re-use certain cards within the same round. That was a detail that we totally missed. Playing Hoth (our third campaign), and we are tying to remember that rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.