Hide
8 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pyroman card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristiano Testa
msg tools
With 4 drekar and an active pyroman card... if i want to play the second spot for plunder... i have to pay 0 vikings? The spot will be free for another player or myself in another placement? So if the spot is free i can play it forever in a loop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Testa
msg tools

The card is this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
There is only plunder spot and it costs 4 Vikings to play on. No possible infinite loop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Testa
msg tools
is an error of translation... in italian "plunder" ---> saccheggio and there is 2 saccheggio's spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Not sure if this is helpful, but does the Italian version include the Appendix booklet? That should help clarify things. Unless, of course, that includes translation errors, too....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The English card reders to Plundering. You can use the spot with 1 or 2 vikings less if you own 3 or 4 longships. The spot will always remain occupied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Testa
msg tools
The problem is exactly the appendix... because the figures on the card are right but the translation speak about "saccheggio" that is the others two spots on the left (columnes for 2 or 3 vikings...). In italian the right rranslation for plundering is "razzia" and not "saccheggio"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
cristianotesta wrote:
The problem is exactly the appendix... because the figures on the card are right but the translation speak about "saccheggio" that is the others two spots on the left (columnes for 2 or 3 vikings...). In italian the right rranslation for plundering is "razzia" and not "saccheggio"

Ahh, I see. Yeah, that's not good. But, as you point out (and I meant to mention in my earlier post), the silver hoard icon on the card matches the correct space on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.