BEEEEES!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scoring with the wild tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J McCraney
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We received our Kickstarter version last week and lovin' it! A fun, fast-paced game.

I have a question about how to count the score when you have two wild tiles touching each other. Since the wild is any color, do you just add one point for the side that's touching to any one of your colors? I don't see this scenario in the instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SparkyDog wrote:
We received our Kickstarter version last week and lovin' it! A fun, fast-paced game.

I have a question about how to count the score when you have two wild tiles touching each other. Since the wild is any color, do you just add one point for the side that's touching to any one of your colors? I don't see this scenario in the instructions.

It's just one point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaylee Jayne
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SparkyDog wrote:

Page 6 under Scoring says wildflowers count as every color, therefore score 1 point for every edge they share with another tile.

I'd score it as every side is a match, whether touching a regular flower or a wildflower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kayleejayne wrote:
SparkyDog wrote:

Page 6 under Scoring says wildflowers count as every color, therefore score 1 point for every edge they share with another tile.

I'd score it as every side is a match, whether touching a regular flower or a wildflower.

Correct. You count the edges that touch, not a number of colors those edges contain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.