Subject: Is it possible to play this solo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Bielcik
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Description reads 1 to 4 players, but looking at the videos and reading the rules I don't see how that's possible, as the players are not allowed to see each other's cards. Does that mean that I would play with one leader and one follower, and no other characters? Or would I play one character and up to 5 additional followers, and no other characters? Your thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You play solo with an ally system. From what I remember, you play the full compliment of players but the other heroes are simplified as allies. You'll have to look through the KS updates and page to find that info though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The solos system seems fine.
Many pledgers, me included, have pledged the game for solo purposes only.
But,as always with KS's, it's a gamble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I will mostly play this game solo. It looks good that way. But of course I will try to play with other people sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bielcik
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
OK guys. I checked the kickstarter page and now I understand the ally system and it looks like it'll work fine. Good to know. By the way, Amazon says that it will be released on September 28th. That's next Thursday. Is there any chance of that actually happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gunhawk wrote:
Is there any chance of that actually happening?

According to the last update on Kickstarter:

"Per the factory’s current schedule, Shipwire will receive all items by the end of October and then they’ll spend about a week processing. Backers can expect to begin receiving games approximately a week after that. If anything changes, we will let you know."

So, no. Backers will be getting the game in November. I would assume December for retail, as they would want to get it out by Xmas but that's just a guess really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would be glad if it happens that way but I don't expect it before December/January.
With KS's there is always something: people get perfectionists all of a sudden and boats are going backwards.
Wait and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.