Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought my pass and reserved my room and I'm getting excited, so I made a Geeklist of games I'd like to play at the Atlanta Game Fest, October 26 - 29, 2017:

Atlanta Game Fest 30: Games I'd Like to Play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Gillispie
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I'm going to make this one, at least on Friday. Will have a couple of my more recent GMT purchases with me, that I'd like to get in: Time of Crisis, Conquest of Paradise, and Churchill.

I'd play either 1846 or Falling Sky also - I've played both 18xx and COIN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
scottgillispie wrote:
Looks like I'm going to make this one, at least on Friday. Will have a couple of my more recent GMT purchases with me, that I'd like to get in: Time of Crisis, Conquest of Paradise, and Churchill.

I'd play either 1846 or Falling Sky also - I've played both 18xx and COIN.

Hey Scott, have you played Liberty or Death? We are looking to play it on Friday, most likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Gillispie
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played Cuba Libre; I own Fire in the Lake, and so have solitaired that a bit.

I'll flip through the LoD rules and be ready to play that. Will geekmail you my contact info so you have it; I should be there on Friday before noon, and plan on hanging about into the evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We're looking for players and a facilitator for a game of 2 Rooms and a Boom for Friday or Saturday night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
I'll see if I can arrange space. I'll have a whiteboard you can post an announcement to and we can also make a brief announcement Saturday when you are about to start. I know folks have enjoyed this in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.