Max Pfennighaus
United States
Croton-On-Hudson
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Cover your heart!
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that I have the CE expansion, I was wondering how others were organizing all the new stuff...it seems like two boxes are the way to go. How are you bagging/separating pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, this is one of those games where I have the original box and the expansion box chock full of game components. It is also one of those games that when I play, I tend to pull out the game counters for each side and put them into their own counter trays for ease of play.

So I have two of each color in a single counter tray for storage so I use two counter trays in total for storage. When playing, I pull out each side's units and put them into an empty counter tray so they get their own counter tray while playing.

Keeping empty counter trays around can be handy.

I've used baggies in the past so that's a fine option if you don't mind the work of sorting everything before playing.

Either method works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.