Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/230521/another-purge-1796...

This is yet another opportunity for me to clear some shelf space and make room for new auction winnings and Kickstarter purchases. I am not addicted and I can quit buying from auctions whenever I...ooh another auction posted...be right back. OK, adding more to th list to make room for those. As usual, here’s the boiler plate text:

1) All games will be listed with a starting bid and a BIN. No sales below starting bid. Please understand that all bids are in US Dollars

2) All bids must be in whole dollar amounts.

3) Shipping is from the United States from 17963 and the buyer must pay actual shipping. International shipping is expensive and at your own risk. Shipping is done by USPS only. If the actual shipping is LESS than the quoted price, you will be issued a refund. If it’s more, then I need to do better measurements. Local pickup can be arranged.

4) All transactions must go through the BGG marketplace. PayPal is the only payment method accepted unless local pickup is chosen.

5) The Auction will end sometime on 9/29. What time? No idea. Whenever I get the urge to do it. This can prevent sniping.

6) All Games in like new condition.

Otherwise, have fun. Leave comments and feel free to talk about things. For instance, I am psyched to be heading to Save Against Fear in Harrisburg, PA which is a convention (non-profit) benefitting children in need of mental health services. Talk soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.