Subject: Data Sheet downloads? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Dolan
United States
Rockford
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Anyone have a link to the various sheets used to track game data? I found them once, but didn't print out enough copies. Now the only place I can seem to track them down is in the PDF of the rulebook. That's not nearly as useful, since there are two sheets per page, and are pretty small as a result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pat Dolan wrote:
Anyone have a link to the various sheets used to track game data? I found them once, but didn't print out enough copies. Now the only place I can seem to track them down is in the PDF of the rulebook. That's not nearly as useful, since there are two sheets per page, and are pretty small as a result.

Character pad_large(6x4in).pdf - http://press.greenbriergames.com/project_folklore//pdf/FL11%...

Encounter-Session pad_large(6x4in).pdf - http://press.greenbriergames.com/project_folklore/pdf/FL10%2...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Trezise
United Kingdom
Rugby
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can these be added as files on here? It'd save losing them in future
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
Playing more games is better!
badge
Collecting games is not playing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend keeping about 27 gigs of game manuals, aids and cheat sheets on several thumb drives, a backup portable hard drive, a backup mirrored hard drive and at least two places in the cloud. Unless you are a sane person, then maybe having them on BGG is better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
AdeptusAce wrote:
Can these be added as files on here? It'd save losing them in future

In time. Not yet though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.