Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So this question pertains to the completion of the Labyrinth campaign. If you haven't completed it, you want to let this thread pass you by.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
So I finished a solo run of the campaign. I accomplished all mandatory and nearly all optional objectives (a couple things didn't make it to the rover). And... I scored 16%.

I don't get it... at all. I feel like the app just told me I missed 5 out of every 6 things I was supposed to do? I don't know if I was slow in some capacity? I could maybe have shaved a couple rounds overall off in the campaign. I can't make any sense of it, and I'm hoping someone has some clarification on a score more better associated with a total disaster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyhne
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
So this question pertains to the completion of the Labyrinth campaign. If you haven't completed it, you want to let this thread pass you by.

So I finished a solo run of the campaign. I accomplished all mandatory and nearly all optional objectives (a couple things didn't make it to the rover). And... I scored 16%.

I don't get it... at all. I feel like the app just told me I missed 5 out of every 6 things I was supposed to do? I don't know if I was slow in some capacity? I could maybe have shaved a couple rounds overall off in the campaign. I can't make any sense of it, and I'm hoping someone has some clarification on a score more better associated with a total disaster.

Sounds like something went wrong with the last update of the app. I'll just check it out.

I've played it twice. With four players getting 66 % and solo getting 83% and one dry run with four players getting 100%.
Software always contain bugs, and the app hasn't (in general) been tested well enough, so it contain bugs. Maybe they introduced some new ones?
I found a funny one: Sometimes the missions won't end even if you have accomplished all the mandatory goals. It just keeps on giving you new rounds. It an easy thing to test. But they didn't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyhne
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jyhne wrote:
Doc Mage wrote:

Sounds like something went wrong with the last update of the app. I'll just check it out.

I've played it twice. With four players getting 66 % and solo getting 83% and one dry run with four players getting 100%.
Software always contain bugs, and the app hasn't (in general) been tested well enough, so it contain bugs. Maybe they introduced some new ones?
I found a funny one: Sometimes the missions won't end even if you have accomplished all the mandatory goals. It just keeps on giving you new rounds. It an easy thing to test. But they didn't

I've just checked it out. The app seems fine.

You might have forgot to mark the goals as completed? Or maybe setting the health of the astronaut in the last screen before getting the score?
Fun fact: if anyone tells you they scored 100% they are lying
I order to get 100% you need to pick up the two drops in scenario 1 AND pick them up I scenario 2 as well. Which shouldn't be possible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jyhne, I think that’s it!

I thought the setting of the health was an instruction. I thought they were saying the aliens killed us all, which was super dark. So I set my health to zero at the table, didn’t adjust the app, and the app must have thought I screwed up badly. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.