Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So all I see in the files section here is a fan-made translation of the Japanese rules from the few years ago. I cannot find, neither here nor anywhere else on the net, a pdf for the new (Japanime games) version of the rules. I own the new game, but sometimes it is a hassle to get the pdf. Did Japanime really not make the rule available online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Japanime has not yet provided a PDF as they have for many of their games. I’m curious why you need a PDF since you have the printed copy? I’ve been thankful for PDF searches in other, heavy games, but the rules would never require that here.

The rules have not changed since the Japanese version. Here is the official original rulebook in PDF.

http://hatokura.flipflops.jp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/hoc2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherise Wilson
msg tools
publisher
mb
Hi Piotr,

You can email us at info@japanimegames.com and we can send you a pdf of the Heart of Crown Rulebook. We are currently updating our website and will be including a "Resources" page that will have pdf's of all of our rulebooks available on it as well as other information about our games.

Please let us know if you need anything else! Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. Will you upload the rulebook to the BGG? And if not, what would be your reason not to? It is good of course to have it on your website too, but BGG is a good mirror that has outlasted many companies that do, unfortunately, sometimes go out of business...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.