Subject: Bringer of Despair rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I kill a monster in the center row and as a reward I draw a card. It is Bringer of Despair. Does it also double the power of the cards used to kill this last monster?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pericles1958 wrote:
I kill a monster in the center row and as a reward I draw a card. It is Bringer of Despair. Does it also double the power of the cards used to kill this last monster?

Bringer Of Despair (3/2; v/Dream/h; +2 power, Unite: Double your Power)

First, you need to play it.

If you've played another void hero, then whatever remaining power you have, it adds to that, then doubles. For example, if you have 1 power left, +2 goes to 3, and it now gets doubled to 6 power.

Otherwise, it just adds to what power you had left. For example, you had 1 power left, it just goes to 3.
If you have another v/h to play, then the Unite feature would trigger, and it gets doubled then

EDIT: Bringer Of Despair also has the "Dream" type/keyword/attribute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
I have never lost at Ascension nor Shards of Infinity.
badge
mbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Pericles1958 wrote:

Bringer Of Despair (3/2; v/h; +2 power, Unite: Double your Power)

First, you need to play it.

If you've played another void hero, then whatever remaining power you have, it adds to that, then doubles. For example, if you have 1 power left, +2 goes to 3, and it now gets doubled to 6 power.

Otherwise, it just adds to what power you had left. For example, you had 1 power left, it just goes to 3.
If you have another v/h to play, then the Unite feature would trigger, and it gets doubled then

This explanation is spot on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Very clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.