Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am confused.
At set up do I place neutral markers on just the space with the 2 player icon or do I place tokens on all the spaces to the right of that space also?
That would mean that both Boards would have the first 3 spaces only available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just the space marked with the 2-player icon. All remaining spaces are still available in the 2-player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks.
That's how I originally set it up, but then I second guessed myself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kulprits
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To add to this. I took that the place was not only blocked, but counted towards who was 2nd.

ie. 2 real players and non used colour blocking spot. 1 real player higher and 1 real player placed lower than non used colour. Then lowest player is actually 3rd and gets no points. We thought this would work even if one of the players had 2 meeples for outright majority.

We only used this for most right, and not used in majorities as we both only had 1 meeple. Thinking now maybe this was incorrect and the real player would have been second. ie, if the majority was 2 but the 2 lowest places, then the 2nd real player had 1 but it was still lower than the non-used colour what would happen then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.