Derek Turner
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I have an odd request. I am looking for someone who may have an incomplete 1st Edition that has a card or a few with which they may not mind parting.

I just received a copy of the Fish Market promo, but it has the 2nd Ed. backing, and I would like to have it match all of my other sleeved 1st Ed. cards. I know it's not a big deal, but it would be nice if it didn't stick out in the deck.

If you can help with a card (or a few, just in case this happens again with future promos), I would be grateful, and I don't mind paying the couple of dollars for shipping.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have what you're looking for, but I do have all of the first edition promos mixed with the 2nd edition deck. I just use colored card sleeves instead of clear. Works great if you have trouble finding what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we do the same here. With the promo cards and Halloween cards all having different backs than the new ones, colored sleeves are kind of a must for the game these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternative is deal cards from bottom instead of top of the deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Turner
Canada
Regina
SK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I know I could solve my problem that way, but I just didn't want to. I didn't pick up Halloween, so I had not realized that those cards had different backs, either. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.