Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
I don't know how popular this feature is, but I personally have been using it daily for years. I go to my page; I scroll down and there's a list of threads for all my games. I click "active" and see what people are saying; I answer rules questions.

Today it vanished; now there is the blue bar it used to be underneath (sans stuff that went on it), but that's it, no list of threads.

Since the blue bar is there, I don't know if this is intentional but not quite finished, or a bug; but the BGG Bugs forum doesn't work (sadly there is nowhere to report that), so here I am in complaints.

Please bring back that list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think this is part of an ongoing forums bug. Currently, if you browse to a forum (e.g. BGG Bugs), no threads are displayed. The threads still exist, and you can get to them if you have a direct thread link (e.g. from a subscription). I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I had just assumed you were going with a Chapel strategy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
col_w wrote:
I think this is part of an ongoing forums bug. Currently, if you browse to a forum (e.g. BGG Bugs), no threads are displayed. The threads still exist, and you can get to them if you have a direct thread link (e.g. from a subscription). I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Some forums worked, e.g. this one. That does seem to have been the deal though. Hooray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
I don't know how popular this feature is, but I personally have been using it daily for years. I go to my page; I scroll down and there's a list of threads for all my games. I click "active" and see what people are saying; I answer rules questions.

FWIW I can't imagine that you don't know this, but on the off-chance that you don't know this: you can subscribe to games and get subscription notifications about new threads and/or new forum posts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.