Popular Tags: [View All]
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally got Lost Patrol painted up...

I decided to use...

the Barbed Braken (https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Barbed-Bracken-2017) for the vegetation.

the Sector Imperialis Objective Lucius Pattern Escape Pod (https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-40000-objecti...) for the dropship objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Mr. Havok (are you actually a Major)?, thanks to your careless mention of the previously unknown (to me) Sector Imperialis Objectives, you've just raised Minor Havoc with MY wallet. I ordered it on the spot. And, not just for use in Lost Patrol, but for Space Hulk, Shadow War, and 40K, too. So, thanks for that!

BGG is having "issues" this morning, so I can only see the thumbnail size of what looks like a well painted LP set. BTW, if you type "large" inside the brackets, after the number of the Geek Image, the picture comes out bigger in your post.

Ex. [00000large].

In any case, I love to see a simple concept executed in extreme form. Post pics of the final product. And, thanks for the product heads up. I have all sorts of evil uses for cool objective markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG was having all sorts of trouble when I tried making this post. I've added the large as suggested.

I picked up 2 boxes of the Objectives, the first box painted up for use as objectives in all of my various games. The second box was for "bits" and this was the first item so far I've used (done up to match my Lost Patrol theme).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! As good as I though it would be! Very well executed, creative, and evocative.

Love the drop pod, and really like the tasteful use of foliage on the bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.