Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just got my KS package with the leader and building minis. But there is absolutely no piece of paper or rules inside boxes.

Ref the Leader minis, I thought they would simply replace the original standees but there are a larger number so not sure what to do with them and there is not sticker guide.

Ref the buildings, I simply cannot find anything about them? No rules at all.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space is intentionally left empty]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dtmoura wrote:
Just got my KS package with the leader and building minis. But there is absolutely no piece of paper or rules inside boxes.

Ref the Leader minis, I thought they would simply replace the original standees but there are a larger number so not sure what to do with them and there is not sticker guide.

Thanks
You seem to be missing the 878: Vikings – Invasions of England: Viking Age Expansion box. Not sure how, as it should have been in every KS pledge...

The expansion includes 2 extra leaders (standees and, more importantly for you, their cards) as well as the rules and cardboard pieces (which the minis replace) for the buildings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren Cadelinia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dtmoura wrote:

Thanks

For the "sticker guide", use the back of the leader mini box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I also want to add that the buildings are used with the first expansion in the Viking Age Expansion box. They replace the building tiles for the expansion.

If you did not receive the Viking Age expansion box, please contact Academy Games at sales@academygames.com or at 419-307-6531.

Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Laliberté
Canada
Levis
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On my side, i have cut and paste the name of each miniatures on each base from the sticker sheet. Its a little more effective when searching for the good one.

For the building, i play with both church. The miniature and the cardbord token is use just to remember what it does in future rounds..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks everyone... I did get the Age of Expansion box... Now it makes sense.

But would it be too much if they simply added a paper with the buildings mini saying it related to the expansion? As if all the different boxes and parts were not enough, now you need to decipher how things come together.

However... I did check everything and notice only 1 planning map was included (the stretched goal said 2 maps) and I could not find the 2 stretched goal scenarios? Thoughts?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dtmoura wrote:
Thanks everyone... I did get the Age of Expansion box... Now it makes sense.

But would it be too much if they simply added a paper with the buildings mini saying it related to the expansion? As if all the different boxes and parts were not enough, now you need to decipher how things come together.

However... I did check everything and notice only 1 planning map was included (the stretched goal said 2 maps) and I could not find the 2 stretched goal scenarios? Thoughts?

Thanks

Hi Daniel,
You can find information about the summary sheets at the link below in the last update on the KS.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617871702/878-vikings-i...

Enjoy the game!
Gunter
Academy Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel M
United States
Glencoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Uwe. Got it. Cant wait to play it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

"Thoughts" are that you haven't "checked everything" very well, since the two scenarios are in the rulebook.

(Hint: It's not like a new electronic device that you can just start fiddling on without looking at the manual. The rules are your friend.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.