Strike» Forums » General

Subject: Price rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Rat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Why is this 40$ is it going to be reprinted soon or something?
I thought it was suggested 20$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't answer as to whether there will be a reprint anytime soon but I've emailed Ravensburger this year a few times asking if there were any plans for a reprint at all for North America and they were all ignored.

I've wanted the game for a while and finally caved and bought a copy from a UK eBay seller for $38 (there was an 8x eBay bucks promo at the time that made it a bit easier to pull the trigger. The seller sent me the game still packaged in an Amazon.de box. I know a lot of European Amazons did have stock of the game but it's been drying up lately. I watched the BGG "Game Night!" episode where the gang plays this and it finally pushed me over the edge to buy it. My copy showed up today as a matter of fact; I got it from my apartment office a few minutes ago and came here to look for rules in English since my rulebook doesn't contain rules I can read.

I feel your pain though re: wanting this game but also not wanting to pay twice its MSRP. Maybe with the luck I have, now that I've purchased a copy Ravensburger will announce a reprint? If so, you're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad P

Burbank
California
msg tools
mbmb
not sure if you purchased yet but you can get it on amazon.de right now for $24 USD. cheapest I've seen in awhile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.