Bill Johnson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I know that you are knocked out [KO-ed], and I understand that. But, I can't find the answer to this specific question ANYWHERE!!! Someone please HELP!!!

So quite simply: I took 11 wounds after attacking a city. My hand limit is 6. I know that I am Knocked Out and I discard all non-wound cards. BUT NOW I HAVE 11 CARDS (all wounds) AND MY HAND LIMIT IS ONLY 6 -- WHAT DO I DO??

This seems like such a basic question, I don't know why there is no specific answer to this in any of the public forums??? :-) :-) :-/ -_-

The more specific and detailed of an answer, the better!! :-)

I'm sorry if I sound exacerbated, but I have been searching FOREVER, and no answer has been forthcoming (that's why I'm trying to smile so much lol).

But I'm confident my peers @ BGG can help me!!!!

Thanks in advance!!! :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Johnson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Mage Knight - Board Game

HELP!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
no laws on ceres.... just cops.
badge
what can change the nature of a man?
mbmbmbmbmb
You're probably going to have better luck on the Mage Knight Board Game forums. I unfortunately do not know the answer to your question off hand, been a while since I've played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you're in a bad spot-- if you don't have any way to draw cards (like a Motivation skill), you will have to do a "slow recovery", where you reveal your hand to show it's all wounds, and discard one wound per turn. Six turns later, when you finally get down to five cards in hand, you'll draw one. If it's not a wound, you can do a normal recovery the next turn (discard one non-wound and any number of wounds) and at the end of THAT turn, draw a whole new hand.

In practice, probably you're stuck in place until the round ends. But if you have skills or units that draw cards you can get to normal recovery faster, and if you have skills/units with Move, you can maybe at least make it to a magical glade to heal faster?

(By the way, This kind of question will get better responses if posted in the game's forum! "General Gaming" is for questions about gaming in general.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Johnson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you for the quick reply though :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Johnson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks so much! That is exactly the specific, detailed answer I needed!!

Thanks guys and thank you BGG!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.