Hide
3 Posts

Argent: The Consortium» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 player bell tower renovation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Celia Ishoon
msg tools
In 2 player standard game, 2 player has 3 bell tower cards. With the Bell Tower Renovation module, it says deal out bell towers equal to the number of players. Does this module reduce the Bell tower cards to 2?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Morier
Canada
Beloeil
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sea Bee Blue wrote:
In 2 player standard game, 2 player has 3 bell tower cards. With the Bell Tower Renovation module, it says deal out bell towers equal to the number of players. Does this module reduce the Bell tower cards to 2?

Thanks!

If the "Bell Tower Renovation module" is the one from Argent: Mancers of the University play with 3 Bell Tower in a 2 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yea, I usually play with 3 in a 2-player game because otherwise the round end can just be a bit too unpredictable. If I think I'm ahead in the beginning of the last round, I could just grab a Bell Tower with my first action, leaving you just one regular turn before I end it. I feel like that's a bit too much control for one player and not quite enough for their opponent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.