Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Ryan
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered this game, and I would love to get a copy. So far, it looks like the only way to get a copy is to travel to Essen, or order it directly from White Goblin. And the shipping here to the LA area is almost $40. I am not sure we could get a substantial discount for shipping a few copies, but maybe we could.

Is there anyone in the Los Angeles or Orange County areas who would commit to a White Goblin group preorder of this game?

And perhaps someone out there knows if White Goblin would offer a multi-game shipping discount to the US. I have never done anything like this, so I am in uncharted waters.

Blessings to all,
Kevin Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ryan
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just performed some reconnaissance on the White Goblin site. It looks like, for example, shipping 4 games to my address would be about $17.50 per game. I assume there would be even more discount for more games.

At least this gives us a quick lay of the land if we preorder as a group.

Looking for takers on this.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like BoardGameBliss, an OLGS in Canada, will be taking orders for this soon. Their shipping is much more reasonable for 1-2 games, and with the exchange rate you can get a few more games and make it worth the shipping charges.

Of course, at $200CAD, shipping is free, so a group buy would likely still be a good idea.

(I'm in NorCal, and will likely order this myself, but hopefully you can get enough people together to buy it. I am a frequent buyer from them, as they often get these types of Europe-only titles.)

https://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/import-games/prod...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ryan
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Scott,
That is a great help! Thanks for the idea. Now we'll just wait and see if we can garner some interest in this.
Blessings,
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How much would a copy be if we could get free shipping at the 200 dollar mark?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ryan
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like it would be $51 per game, assuming we could get four of us to go in on it.
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ryan
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, now it seems that Canadian seller is sold out. That leaves us with the option of buying directly from White Goblin. Not as attractive. But I am still up for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a quirk of their web site. On the Import Games page it says 'Coming soon', meaning they plan to get it but you can't pre-order it yet.

https://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/import-games?sort...

But, set up a notification and you'll get an email when it arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Ryan
United States
Westminster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.