Subject: Sleeve Size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Kosta
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, obviously this game's forum is kind of non-existent, but I'm looking to sleeve the cards for this and am hoping someone may stumble upon this and be able to provide an answer. I would love to sleeve the cards for this game but am having difficulty finding a company that makes a size that fit (if any do). I'm measuring these cards as (approximately) 63.5mm x 83mm. Standard size sleeves are fine height-wise, but there is too much space on the sides. I tried them in KMC perfect fits and they're the closest thing to the right size. Vertical is fine (could be a mm or two more on top) but the sides need to be smaller by about 2-3mm. Any ideas? I've pretty much resigned myself to playing this unsleeved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Anarchy
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Hello, they're standard bridge size, 3.5" x 2.25".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kosta
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just want to say thank you so much for the quick reply, although I forgot to subscribe to my own threads and didn't see the response until now. Great game, and I can't wait for Liquor Before Honor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.