Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Saint-Omer to Saint Crispin: Tactical Battles of the Hundred Years War» Forums » News

Subject: Playtesters Wanted! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
While we wait during the accumulation of pre-orders (over 100 so far!), I'd like to rope in some more playtesters to continue kicking the tires.

One of the great things about Saint-Omer to Saint Crispin (SO2SC) is that the components are really simple and don't require any double-sided counters for testing. So, testers are simply required to print up the components (I'll make a kit available), and have at it. Games typically play in under two hours, so it's pretty easy to knock out a scenario or two in one sitting.

I'm hoping that there are Sun of York players who'd like to give the SoY adaptation rules a shot too, to ensure that they're clear.

Finally, if anyone would like to volunteer as a developer for the game, that would be fantastic as well as it would take some of the weight off of my shoulders and get that all-important alternate perspective on game play in.

Playtesters and Developers need only drop me a note.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Knipe
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to playtest Saint-Omer to Saint Crispin! I have a gaming group that I get together with regularly and a live-in gaming partner/wife who is just starting to get interested in lighter historical wargames! I have also playtested a couple of games before, so I have a little experience!

Please let me know if you still need playtesters and I would be glad to participate! I'm also potentially interested in helping develop this game, but would like to know more about what you expect from a developer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Colin,

The more, the merrier!

Shoot me a private note with your email contact info. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in playtesting. BGG shows the last time I played Sun of York as 2009, so I'd definitely need to refresh my memory of the mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.