Subject: Caverna or King's Abbey rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
How is this game compare to King's Abbey? Which one gives the better solo experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¿¿¿
Australia
The Most Liveable City In The World
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never heard of King's Abbey but it appears to have dice which would already make it quite different.

What are you after from a game? How much are you willing to spend? What do you normally play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
I'd like to venture into a good worker placement game, not sure which is more solo friendly since they both come with lots of moving parts and seems there's some learning curve (at least this one)
I normally play games like Thunderstone and DVG's Leader games which takes me 1 to 1.5 hour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¿¿¿
Australia
The Most Liveable City In The World
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably wouldn't recommend Caverna if your mainly playing solo, its fun still but you may not get as much replayability and it is a high price to pay for just one person.

KA looks like it has some variability and was designed with a more unique solo mode.

Might be better answered by someone that has actually played both though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.